2. Acceptance of Terms and ConditionsBy using Our Products and Services you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use Our Products and Services. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the official website of the Company and any changes will come into effect immediately upon posting. By continuing to use our products you agree to amended terms and conditions.
3. Intellectual PropertyThe texts, graphics, designs, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and information («Content») contained in Our Products and Services are Intellectual Property of the Company (or belong to it) and are protected by copyright laws. All logos and trademarks displayed in Our Products and Services are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Company. No trademarks may be used without the prior written consent of the Company except to identify the products or services associated therewith. Our Products and all related software, and all patent rights (including patent applications and disclosures), copyrights, trade secrets, know-how, and any other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto (including derivative works), are and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company or its licensors.
4. The legality of UseBy using Our Products, you hereby warrant that: (i) all information contained in any submission by you is either owned by you or rights have been granted to you permitting you to disseminate the information as set forth in these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the information contained in any submissions by you does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret rights. You accept full responsibility, assume all risk, and waive and/or release Us from any direct or indirect loss, injury, claim or damage arising from your use of Our Products, whether or not such use was appropriately supervised and regardless of whether you were negligent in such use. By using Our Products, you attest and verify that you are physically and mentally able to use Our Products, and knowingly accept and are fully aware of all risks associated with their use.
5. Representations and Warranties, Limitation of LiabilityThe Company makes no representations regarding: (a) the credentials of anyone using our Services and/or Products as part of any health care or medical plan of care or plan of treatment («POC»); (b) the suitability of the exercises included in any such POC; © the viability, medical soundness or efficacy of any such POC; or (d) the overall health or medical benefits you might derive from using our services and products or POC which incorporates our services and products. The use of any software or hardware offered by the Company is no substitute for the consultation by the user of a specialized doctor. Our Services and Products are provided «as is» without any warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, used for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. the Company makes no representation or warranty that the information contained in our Services and/or Products will be current, timely, complete, accurate or error-free. To the extent that the law does not permit the disclaimer of warranties, all content accessible in our services and products, or any other web site to which our services and products link, is warranted only to the minimum amount legally required. In no event shall Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of our services and products, on any linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption or otherwise. The Company shall be liable as currently provided by law, regardless of the statutory basis of such liability (pre-contractual, contractual, tort) only if the Company has caused a certain damage willfully or with gross negligence. In the event of slight negligence the Company shall not be liable to other businesses and shall be liable to consumers only for personal damages. The Company shall not be liable to businesses for follow-on damages, mere pecuniary losses, lost profits or damages resulting from claims of third parties. The products used do not constitute any educational or training programs, refresher courses, retraining, as well as programs for the passage of which certificates and licenses for professional activities are issued. The content is provided for general information only to a general audience. Once again, we draw your attention to the fact that our product is not a medical consultation. The company is not responsible for any injuries or other harm to your health that you received while using our product. We ask you to pay special attention to this point for pregnant women and people suffering from chronic diseases. We ask you to consult a doctor before using our product.
6. MembershipYour Mind Space membership will continue until terminated. To use the Mind Space service you must have Internet access and a ready device, and provide one or more Payment Methods. «Payment Method» means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see «Cancellation» below).
7. Billing and Cancellation7.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Mind Space service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the payment date specified on the «Account» page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign up for the Mind Space service.
7.2. Payment Methods. To use the Mind Space service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
7.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Mind Space membership at any time. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period and until that time you will continue to have access to the Mind Space service. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unwatched Mind Space content. To cancel your subscription, please contact our support team at email@example.com and follow the instructions for cancellation or do it yourself from your account page.
7.4. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time. We will notify you of any price changes or changes to your subscription plans at least 30 days before they apply to you. If you do not wish to accept such changes, you can cancel your Mind Space membership at any time during the notice period. If you do not cancel your Mind Space membership during the notice period and continue to use the Mind Space service, you are deemed to have accepted the price change or change to your subscription plan.
8. Finances and financial commitmentsNeither the company nor its owners, nor its employees, as well as subsidiaries, licensors, service providers, content providers are financial advisors, nor investment advisers. If the Product does not meet your expectations, the money you paid will not be refunded. The product is available only after full payment. If the purchased Product is not used within 7 (seven) days, the funds will be returned in full. To get a refund, you need to contact our support service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide our specialists with a receipt confirming the purchase (the receipt is sent to you automatically when you purchase our products), then our specialists will check the fact that you have not used our products and if this fact is confirmed will refund your money.
9. Procedure for using the purchased productBy purchasing the Product, you agree to the following rules:
Please note that by purchasing this service you agree that our company will renew your subscription on a monthly basis and charge you monthly payments according to the price indicated on our website. To cancel your subscription, please contact our support team at email@example.com do it yourself from your account page. In the case of cancellation, your subscription ends after the paid month has expired. The company does not return funds after the subsequent period has been paid.
- The purchased Product cannot be downloaded to electronic or other media,
- The purchased Product cannot be transferred to third parties,
- The purchased Product can only be played once, unless otherwise expressly provided on the Home page of our Website,
- The Product must be used only within the framework and for the purposes stipulated by these Terms and other rules established on our Website.
- In the case of purchasing a subscription to our products, you are given unlimited access to the courses in your package for a month.
10. Restrictions on Use of the ServiceIn addition to any other restrictions set forth in Terms and Conditions, and without limiting those restrictions, when using the Service, you agree not to: make unauthorized copies or derivative works of any content made available on or through the Service; use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or source code comprising or making up the Service; delete or alter any material the Company or any other person or entity posts on the Service; frame or link to any of the materials or information available on the Service; alter, deface, mutilate, or otherwise bypass any approved software through which the Service is made available; use any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs, or other content belonging to Company or obtained from the Service; provide any false personal information to the Company; solicit or collect personal information from other Users; disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of that person; use the Service to send emails or other communications to persons who have requested that you not send them communications; use the Service, without the Company express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming; or violate any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations or the terms of this document.